search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Friday, July 16, 2010

Winter - No excuses.

1. I have no excuses for not posting, other than laziness - and thats not an excuse.
So here we go, I found an online Australian Fashion Magazine, called My Look Book, look at it here, its really great.

They have plenty of interviews with people who have different jobs in the fashion industry, or just fashion bloggers (who are on the rise by the way).
The cover girls outfit is to die for.

2. Moving on, yesterday we got back from our school trip to Canberra, (unfortunately) our nations capital. I have to say that it is quite a boring place and that the people there seem to thing that matching tracksuits or jeans with runners are the thing to wear, Canberrians; I can tell you, its not.

3. CLOOOOGS
Now, if you have read this blog at alllll you will know that I quite like the shoe, the clog. Even though earlier in this season of Gossip Girl, Blair admitted her hate for them, I just can't seem to get them out of my mind.
I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if I started dreaming of them soon.
So on Wednesday afternoon, we got an early finish off school and Bella and I went to Sportsgirl. I'm staring at the Clogs in there, going Dear Lord you are beautiful. And leather. It was an FML moment. I try them on despite knowing that I will never have them, and they are beautiful, they also have these cute as all hell clog boots that I give a go as well, and boy oh boy I love them.

Its like a light shines down from heaven and I can hear the Hallelujah chorus. But I can't have them, but never fear - there is a happy ending to this story, I'm not just complaining.

I'm staring at them in the mirror when Bella says, "Rubi shoes isn't leather is it?" and I'm like "No, why?" and she says the most beautiful words ever "Well they have clogs, I was in there the other day."
WEEEEEW! So I think I'm off to buy them today.

No pictures in this post, just a lot of ranting.
Post soon, I PROMISE.
Love LL

No comments:

Post a Comment