search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Friday, May 14, 2010

Autumn: It's 5 past 8 in the morning and I haven't gone outside yet, I don't know what the weather is like

So for a while I thought, yeah, lets keep this photo on the down low. The reason being that I wanted to keep the dress I was wearing on the down low, because I thought, "oh yeah, that could be the dress I wear to ballroom this year."
Ballroom: Every year at school the year ten's get invited to do ballroom over at the boys school. Well, with the crazy Grease schedule I thought, "naaah it might be a little bit much." So, behold.

This is a Cue dress, that yes, I did spend some savings on. But its so preeettty! I wore it with Candy Pink Jonathan Aston sheer pantyhose and my babies, my Steve Madden Heels. The bag was 7 dollars from the Shepparton Hospice Op Shop!
Ah love, I'm not sure, but I think you can click on the picture to make it bigger.
Love L.

No comments:

Post a Comment