search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, Bonds!

Now, I'm not the type of person to think and say "Oh yeah, its totally okay to where an item of tracksuit clothing in public when you are not exercising." In fact, its pretty much a sin in my book. (Most) of Bonds is an exception. On Monday night, I was fretting about the weather getting colder and having nothing to wear to Grease rehearsals. Alas, I got taken to Big W. Wooo!

There I bought two Bonds items. A Sloppy Joe faded grey/blue jumper dress extravaganza and Boyfit track suit pants.


Those are actually the exact colours I got both of those in, and the plus is they are two of the most comfortable warm pieces I have ever owned.
Laaaave you. L xxx
P.S It is school holidays now (not to sound overly adolescent) so we will have muuuch more time to post. Yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment