search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spring - but more importantly ROOOOMMMMEEEEEE

Ello ello, or bonjourno from Roma.
Things are busy, and today; day 5 is the first day I've been able to get hold of a computer.
Sadly, as I didn't bring my camera cord, my hopes for making progressional photo updates has not been possible.
I have 35 shots left. And am yet to do the Ancient Rome tour. Wish me luck.
As of yet the Vatican, Squares and Churches, Assissi and oh, I don't know, Mary MacKillop kind of maybe becoming a saint, are all under control.

I won't go into too many details, because of the previously mentioned time limit, but the people, food, scenery and cloooottthheess are just beautiful. Google Map this little place called the Via Dei Condotti, maybe zoom into the street view. Maybe.

Oh, and not only have I been complemented daily due to my clothes - weeewww - but I have gotten continuously jealous of the other stunning girls on my trip.

Much love to you all,
ciao ciao,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment