search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Autumn - Fashion News.

I knew they'd come in handy. I just used my news sources Vogue Australia and news.com.au, to fix my writers block.
So. In the fashion world at the moment:

March 9th - Miranda Kerr, only two months after giving birth to her son Flynn, appeared in the autumn/winter show for Balenciaga in Paris.


March 10th - Kate Moss lights up Paris Fashion Week with her bad behaviour. Ignoring a French law banning smoking in buildings, the supermodel smoked a cigarette as she strutted down the catwalk for Louis Vuitton's bondage-themed show. (but she looks kind of great doing it. not that glorifying smoking's OK or anything.)



March 14th - the world's highest paid supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, starred on her first French Vogue cover wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

March 15th - Emma Watson announces she is the new face of French cosmetic giant Lancome, and due "to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation," said a statement from Lancome International president Youcef Nabi.

(by the way - way to post a new photo news.com.au, we were all over this one a couple of hundred years ago)

Love love love you all,
Bella xxx

P.S. Sorry about Sunday, I probably should have got my head together and written a post earlier, but getting my stuff together isn't really my thing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment