search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Autumn: actually, feels more like winter

As you might have been able to tell from the title of the post, it isn't the warmest weather. Which has got me thinking, boots!
Gosh I love boots, I really do.

As does Lily Aldrin (Alyson Hannigan, How I Met Your Mother):
Yes, that is indeed her lying in a giant pile of boots!


Well, its two hours since I began writing this post, I've been looking at boots. Ah, boots!

For starters, these are just the most adorable things in the world.


And I love nothing more than when you want to buy something and all of the colours are so amazing you just don't know what to get.


I think I'm in favour of the blue? Yeah.

Biker Boots

I can imagine these being really hard to wear well, but I think paired with the Sportsgirl "Skater Dress" that Bella posted about a few days ago they would be perfection. I'm hoping to purchase a slightly different, more affordable pair of Biker Boots soon. From Rubi Shoes.

You can view more about these views and see the entire Rubi Connection, here.

Look forward to seeing a picture of my current pair of boots soon, they were a great Op Shop find. $7.99 at Savers!
Love Littleleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment