search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Winter - My Winter Loves

I do apologise for being so slack lately, Bella has been doing all of the hard work, and in Exam time too - congratulations to her!
She has shared with you various Winter loves, and now I will do the same.


You know what, I'm in such a state of worry about Exams that, that is all I can think of right now.
Oh and also, this is me having a study sesh at the kitchen table. New nerd glasses, just incase you were wondering.



The first photo is of me pondering the importance of soliloquies in Macbeth and the second is my look at the camera, trying to stay "Haha! I'm studious." I think I failed, I look more angry than clever.

Well well well, winter is starting up and in a bit over a weeks time you can expect something new.
I wish Christmas was in winter time.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.


Love LL

No comments:

Post a Comment