search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Winter - Oh Blog

Here is a time, for you to give back to us - or me, in particular. (LL)
Previously I posted about my new clog boots. Well they look great with my jeans cuffed showing just a little bit of skin around my ankles.
But (yes, there is a but) I don't know what dresses to wear with them. In exactly a weeks time I have a friends 16th Birthday dinner (Hi, Britt) and I want to wear them so I'm taller and because they are just great and they are warm, the perfect winter heel.
Go back over all of our posts, look at my dresses and think - what would look best? Even dresses I haven't worn on the blog, if its just a style you think would suit.

So tell me blog readers, in the comments section, at school, on Facebook - wherever, what do you think I should wear them with?

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment