search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Friday, July 30, 2010

Winter - I can't believe it's been a week.

So. I'm sure Blog Friday will come some time this week, but I don't think it'll be on Friday anymore. I'm trying to decide what night to do it on, if I do it at all.
I'm thinking either Sunday (since Doctor Who isn't on anymore) or maybe... Well, think of it this way: what night suits you? Do you even like Blog Friday? Also, think about the name. Like Blog Wednesday doesn't sound so terrific.
Leave us a comment or an email - aspoonfulof@hotmail.com - and let us know.
We want to start some more of these sort of feature things, but we are still getting out of our massive grunge.

But, I do not come with nothing.

Today I went into the city to get Ally and Jessie's birthday presents (hi girls) from the magnificent LUSH and was asking this girl about all their Christmas in July stuff (I won a star... long story) and then she complemented me on my clothes! It was brilliant, espicially from one of the wonderful girls who work there who I am so jealous of.

So I was having a marvellous day already, when I saw this guy, practicly right off the page of The Sartorialist, complete with untucked double shirt - the top of which had pale pink and white vertical stripes - coat, patterned scarf, cuffed suit pants, quality brown leather boots and Italian accent.

Also. To all the beautiful Presentation girls out there. Guess who this bag belongs to.

If you guessed Mrs Dawes, you're right.


I'll let that sink in a little.
Thankyou to Romany for helping me take this stalker photo at Canberra Airport. It's where all the cool kids hang out guys. Really. In their tracksuits.
*shudder*


Ok, well get back to us on you Blog Friday juristiction and I promise to blog some time this week.
Love love love love love Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment