search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spring!

Finally, Spring!
But as I type this the weather man is saying "and it was 'brolleys up for the first day of Spring".
Disappointment! So I have the heater on full blast, my fingers are frozen and it got to a total of 14 degrees today.
No worries though, I except great Spring weather to come soon!

So, whats in for Spring?

...Florals.
I'm not putting in the '...' to say, "ew, florals are bad." I'm putting it in to say, "Pleeeeeeeeeeease. Can't we have something new for Spring?! Please?"

Here is Sportsgirls cheat sheet for dressing in Spring, belieeeeeve me, I'll be following their advice.

So this post got interrupted by me making a headscarf/tie/thing out of some Liberty fabric Mum bought online, its a craaaazy paisley pattern I'll be sure to post a picture of me wearing it soon.
I just discovered that it can also be used as a tie on a dress, pretty cuuuuute.

And this is what I call a good picture, and a good spring outfit.


Gosh writing this post has made me remember how much I love writing on this blog.
Be back soon, Love LL

No comments:

Post a Comment