search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Friday, September 3, 2010

Spring - and stiiiill cold

Well well well friends, a new month - therefore, a new friend of the month.
Now, the search for the friend of the month usually begins with me stalking peoples profile pictures of Facebook.

So - I landed on Erica. Erica is beeaaautiful, and always impeccably dressed.
Now, Erica doesn't know about any of this, and I think right at this moment she is on a plane back home from Croatia.
Back to the point - while looking through all of her of her pictures, I decided "No", it was just too hard to find one good picture of this girl!

So alas, Erica's homecoming present from me will be a post dedicated to her amazingness!



Hope you like: love you Erica ♥

LL xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment