search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Winter - and cold... yeah.

I'm not being stupid, it actually is bloody freezing today. I'm glad I had my tights on.

So. I should make a post today. So that's what I'm going to do, just warning you now though - bit of a *DISCLAIMER* if you will - I have zilch to write about.
Which is one of the problems Tish and I have when it comes to this "frequent blogging" business. It's all well and good until you get to the keyboard.

Any body got some fashion-y news?
No... *insert popular 'awkward' gesture here*.

All my topics I save up for rainy days like this one involve me getting photos from a camera whose cord is M.I.A. Which is aggravating for us both dearies.

Whilst I'm scraping the barrel here, I'll say hi to Jordan for always being excited when Tish or I talk about the blog, despite his gender. We love ya' buddy.

Yeah, and there are some photos I'm looking for on Facebook too, but I can't find them.

We could talk about Blog Friday - or the lack-there-of (am I using that in the right context? I've never said lack-there-of before. I think it went pretty well) but perhaps that's an uneasy topic.
If it makes you feel any better I haven't gone anywhere near a fashion blog in weeks. I've been too absorbed in Doctor Who and my best friend - YouTube

Links are fun.
Love, Bella xx

PS I'll find some more interesting topics soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment