search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Winter - I notice things.

So, because of this blog - and any of my close friends will know this - I notice so much about clothes.
I've always been one of those people who are really observant, but it's sky rocketed since December. And hey, it's an art ok.
A couple of days ago, I was at Flinders, catching the train to Hampton (hi Romany)and was lucky enough to come across two unlikely, fabulous people.

The first, was this woman in her twenties wearing one of those Russian-y hats, a messy knit vest, knee high boots and the most beautiful fitting jeans ever.
The other was a grandmother I'd never be embarrassed to call my own. Unless she was Ballroom Brenda (ballroom kids unite) Any who. Apparently not all teenagers feel this way, which may be half the reason we started this blog. She was wearing - now I quote my phone, where I took these notes down - a fur coat 'you could sleep' in, red lipstick, a polka dot scarf that looked 'exotic as', red boots and a felt bowler hat.
I had to stop staring because her grand kids were getting embarrassed.

Love you B.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment