search for something previously posted on a spoonful of

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Summer - watches.

Well, it's been developing for a few months now, but I think it's safe to be made official. The watch craze has begun.

I must admit I'm unwilling to rejoin this craze as my watch, though indescribably cute, isn't exactly up to par with those I've seen floating around on ther people's wrists.



And it does seem like fashion-wise, Rolex of course, is ahead of the watch competition, but Gucci also had some very beautiful things to put on your wrist.
Although, for us poor school girl, always check out op-shops and places like Target - even if it means you'll have to spend a little more getting a new battery or what ever.

One last thing, we all know watches are beautiful, but I do get concerned when I hear conversations like:
"Wow, that's a really nice watch!"
"Haha, thanks."
"What's the time?"
"Oh, I don't know, I just have it to look at, who reads the time anyway?"


Come on.

Have a good Sunday
Love Bella xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment